Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 1st Challenge **WINNERS**

Hi there everyone! I hope you are well. 
I know I always say this, but boy oh boy is it SOOOO hard to choose the winners each fortnight. The level of work is amazing. It is near impossible to pick just a few entries as winners. All of us find it VERY VERY hard and hope that you do not get discouraged and continue to join us in future challenges! 
All of us at Once Upon A..Sketch are just so happy with the amount of people we meet through the challenges,  the new blogs we discover and the inspiration we gather from all of you. We hope you are all having a fun time, just as we all are.

So...who is our winner this time? 

Guess what? THERE ARE 3! YES!! The votes from the Design Team came back and there were 3 people on the same points...So what to do? Well I think they are all deserving and I cannot take away the win from anyone. SO all you 3 are invited back in July as our Guest Designers. You all deserve this as I do not think its fair to choose just one of when you were all on the same points...

So without further delay lets all congratulate these 3 amazing artists..






CONGRATULATIONS girls. Your work is incredible and we are so pleased you shared your talents here with us. As you know there was only 1 prize this month, so I randomly chose 1 winner amongst you 3 to receive ..
from Webster's Pages, and the winner of this prize is Cathy! So could you Cathy please email me, Nadia, HERE so you can claim your prize and Sandi, Jeni and Cathy please email Irma HERE to get all the info about your Guest Designer spot next month!

Here is your winners badge to display proudly on your blog



So now that is sorted, lets move on to our Top 5 featured projects.

TOP 5 featured projects
(in winning order)







Well done everyone! We loved your work. Here is your featured badge to post on your blog



We also have a random winner. The person chosen to win ..
from Webster's Pages is



CONGRATULATIONS Bec! So happy for you..please email me HERE to claim your prize. 

Do you see what I mean when I say that we have a VERY tough job of working out the winners? 

But before I go today I would love to say a HUGE HELLO to the AMAZING and SUPER TALENTED girls of Japan, who really displayed some incredible work in the last challenge. We ALL know the devastation that Japan and its people suffered and continue to suffer on a daily basis. I dont know if any of these girls were affected by the natural disasters not long ago, but to have to live every day knowing your people are suffering is just terrible for your spirit. To see you all active in the scrapping world and taking part in challenges is just so inspiring! Please click on their names to be directed to their blogs. I am certain you will be inspired by their work and they would love to hear from you!

Welcome to our blog...





MAIKO MIWA (our Top 5 winner)

(sorry I could not get to your blog to get your photo)

Just stunning work! Very detailed and very soft. Well done girls...!

Thank you everyone. Keep up the good work. 

Bye for now!


23 comments:

  1. Wow, what wonderful work! I can see why you had a hard time choosing a winner! Thanks for the constant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....amazing....inspiring....love the flowers and all the photos..they speak volume of your affection and love ladies!!!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Congratulations girls, so much talent and I feel so inspired by all of these layouts......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and those featured...so much fun to see all the variations and countries here!! Great job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners ! The level is very high !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats to all the winners and those that got featured. You ladies are so talented. Once Upon a Sketch is truly one inspirational blog.
    Hugs
    Shamma

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done to everyone mentioned!! so beautiful and so gorgeously designed and embellished! so inspiring to see what everyone does with the one sketch.. scrappers are such talented people!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS from the bottom of my heart to all the wonderful winners and features.
    I don't think I have ever seen such an amount of stunning work overall on a challenge site! So happy it is OUR site!! Thank you all for participating and making this so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fantastic contributions all of them! CONGRATS to you all ladies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow girls!!! what an inspiration you all are! such stunning work...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, girls....all the work is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So thrilled! Thank you, thank you!

    Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all so very much girls.. so exciting to have my LO chosen amongst all those fabulous entries!! Congrats Sandi & Jeni and the top 5 girls.. gorgeous work :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am truly honoured. Thanks so much for your wonderful support ladies.
    Congrats to Cathy and Sandie, so well deserved.
    Well done too to all the featured artists.
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats girls! Lots of familiar faces in the winners circle. So great to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! So happy and honored to be on that wall :)))) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay, huge congrats to everyone! There have been made so many fab pages...and I feel soooo honoured to be among the featured 5:) Huge congrats to Jeni, Cathy and Sandi and to the other featured artists. You all ROCK! And my feature put a huge smile on my face...I can hardly believe you picked me and that my page is now among pages from all those talented ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow !!!!!Huge congratulations to everyone!!!!So many gorgeus work...!!!!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW the talent here is amazing! Thanks so much for the feature, everyone did an outstanding job and there were so many entries! I'm honored to be among such creative ladies. Big congrats to Jeni, Cathy and Sandi, stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I was surprised and happy!!Thanks so much !!
    And congrats to everyone!! They are wonderful projects!!

    I love them and this sketch blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a high standard & such exceptional work - truly remarkable what people can do when given an incentive - if only other challenge sites could put in the same amount of effort the experience would be so much more enjoyable for everyone. Yes for years I have marvelled at the talent in the East & the Japanese are fantastic scrappers - the couple we spoke about are particularly talented & Maiko's work here is exceptional - plus our very first winner too! Girls with flair for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh! so much gorgeous eye candy!!! I just want to sit and linger over each and every one of them! Congrats to all these talented ladies!! (a special nod to my dear friend Jeni, ....told ya that one was special!!) xx ....Romy, you know I adore your page too! xx

    ReplyDelete