Hi everyone...you still have just over a day to enter your project for the current challenge..
It is with great delight that I announce to you 3 more additions to our current Design Team! Please give a warm welcome to..
Sandi Taloumis from the USA
Hi my name is Sandi. I was born and raised in the USA. I live in Massachusetts with my hubby, who is incredibly supportive of my scrapping obsession. We have three wonderful children and a dog & cat, all of which I love to scrap.I love art of all kinds and enjoy wood working, sewing, painting and photography. I am a huge vintage lover and try to incorporate this love of mine into many of my creations.I started scrapping about seven years ago when a friend of mine showed me a small scrapbook that the teacher had made for her about her son during his year of kindergarden. I absolutely fell in love with the book and immediately went out to the store to purchase items to do a scrapbook with my children...I have been addicted ever since!My scrapbooking adventure soon brought me to the internet, which ultimately brought me to Once Upon a Sketch, and opened the door to be part of the DT with Nadia and all these wonderful girls...what a honor!My scrapping style is colorful, artsy, simple, sometimes a deliberate messy, but over-all clean with crisp lines.
I invite you to visit me on my blog http://Scrappingasigo.blogspot.com/
Jasmine Shea from Australia
I have 4 wonderful children (although sometimes …..lol) who I love to bits. They keep me on my toes but I wouldn’t have it any other way (well maybe just for a little bit each week….oh ok, never) Anyway, I have a very supportive and caring husband who I am very proud of who also runs our business. He makes sure that between family, scrapping and a social life, I still have the time to do some work for the business…….mmmm, not sure how that works….
I just love this craft and I have been so blessed in the past year to meet so many fabulous girls on line and to be a part of so many wonderful Design Teams. The inspiration from so many talented ladies has helped me grow within my work and I thank everyone who supports me. This is the most awesome, crafty journey ever. Thank you so much Nadia for asking me to be a part of your awesome team.
Vicky Varvadouka from Greece
Hello everyone! My name is Vicky Varvadouka. I am a happily married 32 year old mum of two little girls (don't be fooled by the photo lol) and I work in a big company as an Investor Relations Officer assistant. Scrapbooking is my passion and a way to express myself! It all started in September of 2008, when I decided to make the guest book for my daughter's baptism on my own. However, layouts monopolized my interest in late 2010 and Ι have been obsessed ever since. I think my style is romantic-shabby chic but also fun and bright. I am currently designing for the Greek on-line shop "Enjoy Scrapping" , and for the challenge blogs"The Scrappiest" and "Bird is the word" . I also had the pleasure to have 5 of my layouts published in "Scrapbook news and review"! I am really excited and thankful to Nadia for giving me this great opportunity! Joining this DREAM team is huge for me and much appreciated! I hope I will inspire and get inspired from all of you!!!
Feel free to visit my blog here: "My Embellished World"
Also announcing our Permanent Guest Designer, Natalie May from Imaginarium Designs. As you know Imaginarium Designs is sponsoring us for 1 year and we decided to keep Natalie our regular contributor!
Natalie May from Australia"Hi! I am Natalie May - Wife to Trev, mum to Jessica, Scrapper and all round Happy Person! I live in Adelaide in South Australia, teach Scrapbooking & Cardmaking and love my life! I also design for Imaginarium Design chipboard. I am so excited to be a part of the Once Upon A..Sketch design team.
My blog - Happy Daks
SO happy to have these talented people join us here at Once Upon A..Sketch. They have been contributing members since day one and we are just in awe of their talents and styles. They will all start at different times in the next month or so due to other commitments etc. but I just could not wait to announce them!!
Now moving on to some exciting news..
We have an opening for 2 Design Team members!! How would you like to be part of our Design Team here?
Here is who we are looking for..
1. Sketch Designer- we need one person that can design sketches similar to the ones that have been designed so far. Things to consider:
- you can also design a project to go with your sketches but it is NOT required. If you only wish to design sketches thats fine.
- you can design for other sketch design teams! I am not fussed at all.
- you will be required to design 2 sketches a month and would LOVE for you to design at least 2-3 months ahead of time.
- your term would be beginning of September 2011 - end of March of 2012
2. Design Team member - we need one person to be part of our design team but with a specific role in handling sponsorship. Things to consider:
- YOU DO NOT need to source ANY sponsors as we have sponsorship covered ALL the way until March 2012! Your role will be to receive the winners details and pass them on the sponsors. That's it!
- You will be required to create 1 layout, card or other projects a month, comment on entries received and vote at the end of the challenge ONCE a month
- You need to be FLUENT in English. This is a MUST as you need to communicate the right information between you and the winners/sponsors.
- you can create for other sketch challenge blogs and be on ANY design team. Again, I am not fussed at all.
-Your term would be beginning of August 2011 - end of March 2012
You have until next Wednesday 20th of July!
If this sounds like something you wish to do please email me, Nadia, here - firstname.lastname@example.org expressing which position you want (i.e. sketch designer or design team position) and a link to your blog.
Can't wait to hear from you!